Our new dry finish waxed canvas is a breeze to reproof. All it takes is a few sprays from our new waxed canvas reproofing spray, and your bag will be in top shape for whatever the weather brings.
Full instructions are available on the side of our bottles, but in case you don't have one to hand:
How To Reproof Dry Finish Waxed Canvas
1. Clean item using cold water and a light detergent.
2. Only use reproofer on lightly damp, or dry fabric.
3. Shake bottle and spray evenly from a distance of 10-15cm.
4. Rub with a clean cloth dameped with reproofer to ensure better performance, and reduce runs.
5. Allow to dry for 12 hours for maximum performance.
Dry Finish Wax requires reproofing every 3-4 months.