We are looking for an individual with around one to three years’ experience as a result-driven E-commerce and Digital Marketing Executive to join our small team in Finnieston. As an E-commerce and Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
As a direct to consumer e-commerce business, digital marketing is extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have relevant experience, a big passion for digital technologies and your finger on the pulse of cultural and consumer trends - a love for the great outdoors and/or fashion would be a big bonus.
The core responsibility of your role is to drive sales through our online store, by attracting the attention of our target consumers, driving them to our online store and converting them, all at a profitable cost per acquisition.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Developing organic and paid digital marketing strategies that will drive relevant traffic to our online store.
- Writing copy for all of our digital channels, paid and organic, that is both compelling to our target consumers and optimised for each channel.
- Paid media management through Facebook ads platform and Google AdWords.
- Email marketing strategy and implementation.
- Tracking and analysing important metrics across channels that drive commercial performance.
- Preparing regular internal reports that provide insight into performance.
- Working to key performance indicators and increasing relevant conversions
- Cross-collaborating and liaising with external partners to develop strategies, campaigns and creative content
- Maintaining industry relevancy by identifying and analysing the latest digital trends and tech developments in digital marketing
- Working in collaboration with the wider team to respond to consumers enquiries across all of our digital channels.
- Marketing: Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing.
- Copywriting: Write and edit content across various digital platforms and blog posts
- Professional communication: Excellent communication skills and the confidence to brainstorm with multiple teams and industry contacts.
- Analytical and reporting: Experience in using major analytics programs – specifically Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Platfrom.
- Website Content Management: Create, upload and edit website content through our content management system.
- Project management: Experience in working with time-sensitive projects and tight deadlines
If you think you have the skills and experience we require, please send your CV, along with a covering letter to email@example.com with the subject line 'Marketing Vacancy: YOUR NAME'.
Previous applicants need not apply.