Linen Changing Robe
Perfect for wild swimming, surfing, paddle-boarding and any water sport, the linen robe is designed to dry you off and provide some privacy while you change.
With a hood and a large kangaroo pocket, the changing robe is cosy and spacious, while hidden pockets allow easy access to the inside of the robe when you change.
Our custom weave linen is made on the Isle of Bute, using natural fibres. Linen is extremely absorbent, naturally anti-bacterial and odour-resistant.
Hanging loop on the back for drying.
Lightweight and packable - Made in Scotland
Material: Custom Woven Linen from Bute Fabrics
Colour: Black with Trakke Orange
Length to Neck - 101cm
Arm Pit to Arm Pit - 82cm
Back Length - 125cm
Hanis - 5ft 5 (165cm)
Luke - 5ft 10 (179cm)
- All of our products are covered by a lifetime guarantee, unless otherwise stated. Exclusions include the Trakke Face Mask.
- We offer a free repairs service that covers defects in workmanship and materials.
- Extreme wear & tear can be repaired at a fair price.
- Sample Sale items are not covered by our Lifetime Guarantee.
- Orders are shipped daily from Monday to Thursday.
- Free worldwide shipping over £70 (UK) or £200 (International)
- UK UPS Delivery - Next Working Day (from despatch date)
- UPS International Delivery - 2-5 Working Days (from despatch date).
- UPS Fully tracked & signed for.
- International orders may be subject to customs duties, local taxes and handling fees. Contact your local customs department to find out more.
- Please note that EU customers are currently experiencing shipping delays due to Brexit-related border controls.
- Free UK Returns
- All orders must be returned within 90 days of delivery.
- Due to health concerns, Face Masks cannot be returned.