Trakke Limited (“Trakke”)
Registered in Scotland: No. SC490259
Registered Office: 100 Eastvale Place, Glasgow, G3 8QG, UK
VAT No. 204 8320 41
By entering the Trakke website you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use. A placement of an order online indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Orders shall be accepted at our sole discretion but will normally be accepted if the goods that you order are available and your credit card is authorised for the transaction. Your card will be charged automatically when you place your order. If for any reason we are unable to fulfill your order, a full refund will be given.
The contract between us (Trakke) and you (the customer) becomes binding when we send you an invoice (with your product). You will own the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified and when we have received cleared payment for the goods in full. Until that time then we will retain title to the goods. We will contact you if there are any problems.
Prices quoted to you are the prices set at the time. If for any reason they are increased we will let you know by e-mail and inform you prior to processing your order. We will accept your order when we send you an invoice with your goods.
We do try to ensure the pictures of the goods on our website are accurate. However, there may be slight variations in colour and texture between the pictures and the goods themselves, due to variations in display technology, and photography. Should you be dissatisfied, you are eligible to return your product within 14 days of receipt.
The following terms and conditions govern the monthly Handbook prize draw, hereafter referred to as the "Prize Draw". This includes its conditions of entry, conditions of withdrawal, and conditions governing allocation of prizes.
1. As of 1st April 2019 by subscribing, or being a pre-existing member of the Trakke mailing list, you are automatically entered into the Prize Draw. You shall remain eligible for so long as you are subscribed to the mailing list on the date of the draw.
2. No purchase is necessary to be eligible for entry.
3. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Trakke LTD, their immediate family members, or associates.
4. Entrants into the Prize Draw will have been deemed to have accepted all accompanying terms and conditions governing the draw.
5. Only one entry can be made per person.
6. The date of the Prize Draw is at the discretion of Trakke, but notice of winners will be made in the first scheduled “Handbook” mailer each month.
7. Winner selection will be made by a randomised computer process..
8. Any randomly selected winner is required to contact Trakke within 7 calendar days to claim the prize and arrange delivery. Should any prize go unclaimed, Trakke reserve the right to pick an alternate winner, or to roll-over the prize until a subsequent giveaway.
9. You can opt out the Prize Draw at any point by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject line “REMOVE FROM GIVEAWAY”
10. The Prize Draw may be cancelled without warning, at any time, by Trakke. Any prizes offered are at the sole discretion of the company, and can be changed or withdrawn at any point.
11. The Prize Draw prize shall not be considered to have any monetary value, and as such cannot be returned for refund, or exchanged for other goods. It does not constitute a contract of sale between Trakke and the selected individual.